From Wiki China org cn
Jump to navigationJump to search

Qinglongdong (literally “Black Dragon Cave”) is located in Zhenyuan County. It is the general name for a group of constructions, covering an area of 20,000 sq. m. The structures, stretching over 0.5 km from north to south, include more than 100 pavilions, terraces and towers.

Originally built in 1490 during the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644), the present structures were repaired during the reign periods of Qing emperors Guangxu and Xuantong, and they mainly include the Linggong Hall, God of Wealth Temple, Baoshan Hall, Guanyin Hall, Luzu Hall, Jade Emperor Pavilion and River-Viewing Building.

Ancient architectures at Qinglongdong