Notice on the Criteria for Defining Rightists
The criteria stipulated in the Notice include:
(1) Being against the socialist system;
(2) Being against the dictatorship of the proletariat and democratic centralism;
(3) Being against the leadership of the Communist Party in the country's political life;
(4) Splitting the people's unity for the purpose of opposing socialism and the Communist Party;
(5) Organizing and participating actively as a group that is against socialism and the Communist Party; premeditating to overthrow the leadership of a particular department or a grass-roots unit; inciting riots against the Communist Party and government;
(6) Giving counsel, trying to establish a relationship with, passing information, and reporting the confidentiality of a revolutionary organization to those who commit the above-mentioned crimes.