Agreement on five points
1. The Chinese government, Kuomintang and the Communist Party should cooperate and unify all their military resources to defeat Japan.
2. The parties agree to transform the Kuomintang government into a coalition government and adopt a revised version of Sun Yatsen's Three Principles of the People.
3. The coalition government should support Sun Yat-sen's theories and construct a government of the people, by the people and for the people.
4. The coalition government should recognize all military groups who are fighting the Japanese army.
5. The legal status of all political parties should be recognized.